Sunday 20 November 2011

Christian Gospel Songs .

In His Time In His time, In his time 
He Makes all things beautiful 
In His time 
Lord, Please show me every day 
As You're teaching me Your way...










There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it..
There is no mountain too tall, he cannot move it..
There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it..
There is no sorrow too deep, he cannot soothe it..




When I feel unworthy.... And so Undeserving...
Still I can come Just as I am
For I find your love is free of condition
So I will run to your wide open arms
Where I am accepted and I am forgiven
Your grace is enough for me ....






Never Give up......






According to your word O Lord, be it unto me....




I have found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.






Great thing he has taught us,
Great thing he has done 
And great our rejoicing 
Through Jesus the Son.






Standing on the promises of Chirst my King
Through eternal ages let his praises ring...






I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing.. The people sing..
Hossana Hossana
Hossana in the Highest!






Because I know, He holds my future
and life is worth the living
just because he lives...







Shout to the Lord
All the earth let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down ....






In the sweet by and by,
We shall meet on that beautiful shore;
In the sweet by and by,
We shall meet on that beautiful shore.




Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb..






He never sleeps, He never slumbers
He never tires of hearing our prayer
When we are weak, He becomes stronger
So rest in his love and cast all of you cares on Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment